Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an international leader in smart metering innovation and recognise their obligation to combine the best of cutting-edge technologies with a strong commitment to quality and reliability. You will be part of a team with members all around the world all working to get the best out of the systems to fit business in all regions. Our business is the smart metering but we are moving to IoT and Data Analytic. You will be working at the edge of the technology and supported by a strong positioned company. This job is based Mactan, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu.
The .NET Software Engineer to build complex systems in the smart metering business. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures under an agile environment.
- Participating in the entire software development life cycle, definition, creation and configuration of the systems. You will be part of a distributed team around the world working with tools that enable you to work in a high quality environment.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET core programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Review and refactor code
- Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Document development and operational procedures
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Deploy fully functional system
- Upgrade existing programs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer, at least 3 years.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET languages like C#, .Net core, OO. C++ is desirable.
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Good communication skills in English
- Desirable to have experience in developing system based in micro services
- Desirable to have experience with cloud technologies
- Desirable to have knowledge of Big Data tools like Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, time-series databases
- Desirable to have experience in container deployment such as Dockers or Kubernetes