Software Engineer, Mobile (Android)
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable Android software components for the platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
The must haves:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Up-to-date on the modern Android programming paradigm, including the use of RxJava and/or Kotlin.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- You have working knowledge of several architectural approaches, caching, data storage and security.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
Interested applicants please email your CV to Febrianto in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684