Senior Motion Planning Engineer
We have been retained by our client, an industrial leader ushering automation and autonomous technology into the rugged production environment to move forward their mission of bringing scalable autonomous technology to the next generation of job site solutions. They are focused in pioneering disruptive technology and bringing it to mining, energy application, quarry, waste, and construction job sites.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established brand and powerful organization. An almost unrivalled destination for ambitious engineers looking for multiple career development pathways.
As a Senior Motion Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for developing algorithms that enable autonomous systems to understand the world and navigate safely. We are looking for hands-on engineers who are interested in tackling real-world problems. You would be responsible for research, prototype, and bring to production path/motion planning algorithms that enable autonomous and semi-autonomous systems to navigate safety.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Robotics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years relevant work experience within Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles or similar
- Industry experience implementing path planning algorithms
- Excellent C++ coding, strong engineering practices, debugging/profiling skills
- Strong foundation in mathematics and fundamentals (3D geometry, linear algebra)
- Ability to convert research papers into production implementation.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Locations: San Francisco CA, Peoria, IL or Pittsburgh PA - remote options
Salary: Strong market rate base comp + RSUs + bonuses, employee benefits etc.