Software Engineer, Supercomputing - San Francisco Bay Area - $200k+ And Equity
Our client is building general intelligence to help humans have time for the work they love. Their founding team consists of leaders in AI from Google, Meta, and DeepMind.
Our client is looking to expand their team after a successful funding round. They need Software Engineers, who aren't afraid to have a big impact, and are excited to work closely and learn in a fast-paced startup in San Francisco.
- You have managed large clusters and have experience with GPUs in cloud environments
- You have exposure to various high-performance networking technologies
- You are proficient with Bash and Python
- You have experience debugging diverse performance problems
- You are willing to always continue learning
- You share a vision of people and computers working collaboratively and creatively
If you think you have the key skills required, please forward on a copy of your resume and someone from the team will be in touch to discuss.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: In office, San Francisco Bay Area
Comp: $200k+ and equity
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
If you want your next career move to build out and push your expertise to new heights by working with an elite team, then Apply Now.