Solution Architect - Digital Applications - £90,000 - London
A great opportunity for a Digital Solution Architect has arisen to work with a large international insurance company and work on their insurance-specific products and projects that are running on their cloud platform.
The role will be responsible for defining, documenting and driving forward the architecture for key projects and be the focal point for the application architect domain.
- Currently working as a Solution Architect or similar role to support agile software development projects
- Experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns and APIs
- Good experience with data integration patterns based around cloud technologies
- Strong solution architecture documentation and diagramming skills
- Has worked within an agile delivery methodology
- Experience of event-driven architecture
- Understanding of the London Insurance market would be desirable.
- Good communications skills to work with the business and external users
- Experience of Microsoft Azure cloud technologies is desirable
Please send across your CV to apply as interviews are taking place immediately.
Location - Central London Office (option to also WFH)
Salary - £90,000 + benefits
Start - ASAP (up to 1 month notice)