Solution Architect - Platform - £90,000 - London
A great opportunity for a Solution Architect has arisen to work with a large international insurance company and work on their insurance-specific products and projects that are running on their cloud platform.
As part of the architecture team, the role will be responsible for the system and solution architecture for the platform and crafting reusable patterns, templates and architecture artefacts to ensure project delivery is optimised.
- Working as a Solution Architect or similar role defining infrastructure to support agile software development projects
- Experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs
- Have a broad grasp of whole azure components from APIM, to AKS, to Data Platform components
- Good understanding of security considerations in both the platform design and the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience of Microsoft Azure cloud platform technologies, such as APIM, Event Grid, Data factory, Agile DevOps, Microsoft Azure DevOps Services etc.
- Experience of secure network design and integration with other clouds, and on-premise solutions
- An an infrastructure-as-code and automation mindset
The candidate for this role doesn't have to be from a insurance/financial background as they are looking for fresh ideas into the team.
Please send across your CV to apply as interviews are taking place immediately.
Location - Central London Office (option to also WFH)
Salary - £90,000 + benefits
Start - ASAP (up to 1 month notice)