Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical and automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience automation and power system for the job of Solution Partner Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Regional Channel Director SEA
- Direct and conduct market research into Channel business opportunities using all available media to develop forecasts and plans that maximize future Channel business opportunities.
- Work with Channel Director to develop short- and long-range business plans for each managed partners
- Manage the execution of the business plans through consultation and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Build understanding of the partnerships by educating key stakeholders.
- Identify initiatives to grow Channel partnership base by thoroughly understanding the vertical markets in the region
- Meet or exceed Partner Managed Business targets for the region for all the product and solutions opportunities with the customers served by the partners
- Enable the partner organization to be prepared for quoting and winning business for company through appropriate training, certification, demonstrations, and related programs
- Conduct regular business planning, budgeting, and reviews with the various personnel within the partner organization including the senior management team
- Communicate and deliver the Company Business Proposition for the managed partners depending on their qualification and involvement in company business
- Keep motivating the key decision makers in partner organization to enhance the investment and resources focused on company's Business growth
- Responsible for developing and growing the sales funnel through partners
- Implement rules of engagements within multiple partners and manage conflicts fairly
- Support the partners on sales funnel closures with select customers through necessary collaboration with the vertical manager / customer account manager
- Develop and implement appropriate marketing programs and activities targeted
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related major from reputable university
- Experienced in handling an electrical, automation, or power system
- Minimum 5 years' experience in account / partner management preferably managing key account management
- Proven track record in sales business plan
- High level of commercial acumen
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Has knowledge about for Channel Management to the customer
- Customer service oriented
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written in English