Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a leading MNC in Biotechnology, a company that innovates and revolutionise new solutions for everyday treatment. Our esteemed client has a global presence and manufactures various pharmaceutical products to treat patients across 120 different countries. They are seeking an experienced production engineer for the position of Assistant/Deputy Manager with their Solvent Recovery & Dispatch department. The job will be based in Johor, Malaysia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Execute solvent recovery planning based on plants production planning and running products recovered solvents generated, its recovery and recycling in same campaign and monitoring on day-to-day basis
- Ensure equipment availability (utilities, BMR, raw material, manpower, safety PPE's etc.)
- Implementation and monitoring of value addition system like cGMP and Housekeeping, safety, EHS and standard stem adherence
- Consistently monitor and upgrade the improvement of solvent recovery and productivity, cost reduction, energy conservation, process implementation, efficiency, services by efficient utilization of men material and equipment
- Prepare daily reports by cross checking and verifying quality, quantity, yield and report to immediate supervisor.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of recovered solvent, its timely close loop smooth and safe movements with system to production use.
- Update all online documentation works, monthly and quarterly reports, solvent recovery performance indicator, Training to subordinates and its record, data preparation, root cause analysis.
- Prepare and update BMR, SOPs and related other documents
- Ensure all documents related to change control, incident, deviation, OOS, CAPA, URS and qualification in solvent recovery plant are online.
- Operation of DCS & ABB System, and Electronic System Like Trackwise, SAP, eVLMS system, etc.
- Ensure all equipment availability to complete on time for the preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Operation of Batch and continuous distillation process.
- Coordinate with QC/QA/SCM/ Warehouse/ EM / IA for solving online trouble shooting and ensure recovered solvent released timely for production use