Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing. They are looking for an SAP Administrator under their Source to Pay, Accounts Payable team.
To provide SAP business purchasing services to all occupants of the Company's Site for the purposes of efficient and cost-effective workflow and deliver a range of business administration activities to support the wider company and corporate business.
Key job responsibilities include:
- All duties are to be always carried out in compliance with the Company's EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
- As SAP super-user, provide SAP purchasing services to all site residents for goods or services sourcing by:
- Placing Purchase requisitions on the system to include GL Codes and cost centres by approved department
- Follow up on pending Purchases Requisition/ Purchase orders to seek prompt approval to smooth and reduce process cycle time.
- Review supplier invoices for accuracy and approval from correct department
- Process goods receipt and/or services entry in the system for all suppliers approved invoices
- Maintain and develop key relationships with the procurement process stakeholders (site-based Purchasing and business users, S2P team in overseas suppliers) and the other parts of the Company's organization such that the overall business process is as streamlined and effective as possible in order to optimize the Accounts Payable process.
- Utilize Corporate PCard for small purchases for all Company's site residents in line with the Company's policies and process statements/receipts/invoices monthly.
- Pro-actively work with S2P team overseas to resolve any issues with supplier invoices (parked/blocked invoices for missing costs or discrepancy, short/over supplier payments) and help preventing them by incorporating corrective actions in the future operating processes.
- Provide support to Finance shared services overseas regarding month end accruals and GRNI open items.
Key Job requirements include:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/IT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Experience working within a shared service centre is preferred.
- Strong financial analytical and modelling skill, particularly on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in service delivery and can establish excellent working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate to all levels in the organization and to external stakeholders.
- Flexible in approach to working with dynamic processes and conflicting demands.
- Self-confidence to make decisions in real-time.