Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing. They are looking for a Source to Pay Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for responsible of the Source to Pay process (Accounts Payable). The activities include timely processing of the supplier invoices loaded automatically and/or manually in the system according to the company policies, analysis of the queries received by the suppliers and ensure feedback is provided within agreed time, identification
of corrective actions following process failure, and identification of improvement opportunities. The incumbent will also review Travel and expense claims in compliance with the Company's Travel Policy to identify potential fraud or policy violations. The incumbent will support implementation of improvement opportunities and work with project teams to apply process change as well as provision of first level support across all business entities.
Key job responsibilities include:
- All duties are always to be carried out in compliance with EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
- Support the delivery of defined, high quality transactions and business service associated with the Accounts Payable process, to agreed performance targets, on behalf of all relevant businesses & sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement to the underlying global processes and outcomes.
- Conform to the Company's procurement policies & Treasury guidelines in the accounts payable areas of the legal entities included in the ASSC. This will include working with the site-based procurement teams & site accountant when required.
- Monitor the performance of their particular business entity / SAP platform to ensure:
- correct site purchasing procedures are followed.
- goods or service receipts are done in a timely manner.
- supplier behaviours, particularly around compliance with required.
- documentation standards are met
- Maintain and develop key relationships with both the site-based procurement organizations, the teams on the sites responsible for administration of the process, in particular receipting, and the other parts of the ASSC organization such that the overall business process is as streamlined and effective as possible in order to optimise the Accounts Payable process
- Ensure all AP business policies & processes are followed, to comply with internal control, segregation of duties, delegation of authority and SOX compliance. These are subject to both Internal & external audit.
- Ensure maximum value is extracted from our supplier base by adherence to supplier payment terms, gaining maximum benefit for working capital.
- Pro-actively resolve any AP process failures, in accordance with SLA requirements, ensuring corrective actions are taken and that lessons learned are incorporated in future operating processes.
- Monitor Accounts Payable balance sheet accounts and follow up on the unreconciled items to make sure those are resolved in timely manner.
- Review Travel and Expense claims in compliance with the Company's Travel
- Policy to identify potential errors
Key Job requirements include:
- Degree Level Education.
- Experience of working in accounts, particularly financial accounting & accounts payable would be preferred
- Ability to support the Payment Administrator team in preparing forecasts of supplier payments to meet the Company's Treasury requirements.
- Experience in reconciling supplier statements to ensure the integrity of the SAP AP
- Exposure to 1st level support in resolving supplier queries and requests for payment
- PC literacy in MS Office, particularly Excel