Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the chemicals industry.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for quality and timely reporting within framework of ARM (Accounting and Reporting Manual), SAP posting rules and IFRS guidelines. He or she will Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting operating results, analysis and commentary, whilst preparing monthly (BSN) Balance Sheet Notes for monitoring exposure, drive actions.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and post journals, 3-way check reconciliation reports, Accounting Analysis report to ensure completeness and accuracy of transactions.
- Support preparation of annual financial statements and analysis for statutory audits.
- Maintain proper information and digital documents for audit purpose.
- Prepare Month end closing reports for ICF (In Country Finance) via operating results, Sales, Business Unit (BU) performance.
- Review intercompany payable and receivable position ensuring group year end closing is done within deadlines with high quality work.
- Reconciliations are prepared with appropriate backup including all working papers.
- Assist external auditors and Group Controlling with all year-end audit activity as required
- Provide support in providing financial information for annual budgets, including both capital and operating forecasts; work closely with ICF and related functions.
- Support automation and process improvement projects for efficient workflows
- Prepare monthly Project Analysis and Controlling comparing with approved Capex.
- Prepare working capital analysis and review operating cash flow report
Key job requirements include:
· University (Degree) in Finance or Economics or Accounting with professional qualification (ACCA / CPA / CA / CIMA)
· Minimum 5 years of experience preferably from MNCs background.
· Knowledge and skills (general, technical and soft skills)
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Shared service industry and SAP experience is a must
· Good communication, Leadership and organizational skills.
· Good IT skills with computer spreadsheets, software and automated accounting systems.
· Possess critical thinking, problem-solving skills, good analytical skills. Ability to connect dots
· Possess good interpersonal skills and collaborative skills. with the ability to multi-task and prioritise