- Responsible for the company's sports products in the Brazilian market, to take charge of all aspects on user experience.
- Have a good understanding of the Brazilian sports market and its characteristics.
- Understand, analyze and identify the local users' needs in Brazil, and be responsible for the overall product experience.
- Organize and coordinate the resources of all parties, ensure the successful implementation of required product functions, monitor the progress of the project/s to achieve the product end goal.
- Formulate operational strategies which are in line with local characteristics, taking responsibility for the after launched operation and outcome review, and followed by working on the product optimization.
- Creating a fineprint of records to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Propose solutions to leaders, and keep them updated with progress.
- Ensuring the changes are made - for example, by overseeing the implementation of new technology or a new approach.
- Coordinate with Brazilian resources. Knowledge of Portuguese dialect is essential.
- In-depth understanding of local sports industry, especially football, and Sports enthusiast is preferred.
- Possess good user perception and understanding, critical thinking, result oriented, able to perform strong logical thinking, data sensitivity and innovation ability.
- Keen to learn and explore, understand and able to be innovative on the user experience and business model of the industry etc
- Broad experience in mobile apps especially sports app and live-streaming app.
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence working with complex data and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156