- Responsible for the company's sports products in the Korean market, to take charge of all aspects on user experience.
- Have a good understanding of the Korean sports market and its characteristics.
- Understand, analyze and identify the local users' needs in South Korea, and be responsible for the overall product experience.
- Organize and coordinate the resources of all parties, ensuring the successful implementation of required product functions, monitor the progress of the project/s to achieve the product end goal.
- Formulate operational strategies which are in line with South Korea's local characteristics, taking responsibility for the after launched operation and outcome review, followed by working on the product optimization.
- Coordinate with Korean resources. Knowledge of Korean dialect is essential.
- In-depth understanding of the Korean local sports industry, especially football and basketball, and Sports enthusiast is preferred;
- Possess good user perception and understanding, critical thinking, result oriented, able to perform strong logical thinking, data sensitivity and innovation ability;
- Keen to learn and explore, understand and able to be innovative on the user experience and business model of the industry etc.
- Broad experience in mobile apps especially sports app and live-streaming app.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong confidence on working with complex data and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skill
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156