Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an educational technology company. Our client is looking for an IT professional for the position of Sr. DevOps Engineer. This opportunity is currently in a WFH setup until further notice.
Key Job Qualifications:
- Manage, configure, and monitor the operations of our production and test environments which include web servers, api servers, database servers, messaging servers, standalone servers and managed services deployed in the cloud.
- Build, configure, and maintain applications using container orchestration services.
- Build, configure, and maintain deployment processes and adapt to modern best practices.
- Build, configure, and maintain application and system monitoring and alerting tools and respond to outages.
- Monitor system performance and uptime and provide insights and solutions for areas to improve.
- Provide, plan, and apply efforts to save system costs. Job
Key Job Requirements:
- Significant hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Experience with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform is an advantage.
- 5 years of DevOps experience with Linux system and network administration background.
- Solid experience in container and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid experience in building and configuring development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, Bitbucket, or Jenkins.
- Solid experience in provisioning and configuration of AWS resources such as VPC, EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFront, WAF, EFS, EBS, CloudWatch, ALB/ELB, Elasticache, ElasticSearch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, IAM.
- Solid experience in configuring and maintaining servers such as MongoDB Replica Set and Kafka Cluster.
- Solid experience in configuring application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat.
- Solid experience in scripting tools such as Bash, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Chef.