- Assists in the daily business of management, which includes general office work, scheduling, answering phones, and sorting mail, orders office supplies.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties for management dealing with confidential and complex matters.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, maintaining manuals
- Registers and greets guests, opens office doors for guests and caterers, schedules conference rooms, creates visitor badges, escorts vendors, sets up and cleans up conference rooms, delivers food and/or documents to meetings.
- Coordinates and completes associated new business reports.
- Researches, prepares, and edits reports and presentations.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and travel arrangements
- Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
- Performs other duties as assigned, occasional after hours work may be required.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3 or years of prior Administrative Assistant experience for senior management (Director level or above) in a high paced environment is strongly preferred.
- Prior project management experience
- Ability to establish WebEx | TEAMS meetings
- Excellent PC aptitude with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Products, including Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior typing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative assistants both inside and outside the company.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.