Awesome Job Opportunity as Alarm Coordinator for CVS Health
We, at Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best Alarm Coordinator for CVS Health (Onsite, Contract)
Job Title: Alarm Coordinator
Job Location: Cumberland, RI (Onsite with potential WFH after training)
Shift: (You can choose your preferred Shift below)
- Tuesday - Saturday, 3PM - 11:30PM
- Thursday - Monday, 10PM - 6:30AM
- Friday - Monday, 9PM - 7:45AM
- Monday - Friday, 11PM - 7:30AM
- Monday - Friday, 11:30 - 8AM
Pay Rate: $20/HR
Job Period: January 20, 2023 - January 29, 2024
As Alarm Coordinator, your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls from retail stores regarding emergency situation such as fire, theft, power outages, accident or injuries etc.
- Responsible for routing to proper authorities such as police, fire dept, electricians etc.
- Ability to work with an Alarm Coordinator with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience / Qualification required:
- High School Diploma
- Police, Fire, Rescue or 911 Dispatch. DICE Matrix software (used by CVS) OR experience in any other Alarm monitoring software, etc Examples: Bold, Mastermind, Patriot Systems, Microkey, Surgard
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively interact with management and local emergency response
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest confidence.
- Experience providing customer service, preferably over the telephone, with proven ability to be sensitive to each request and apply strict confidentiality
Please submit your most recent resume together with time of availability and updated contact number for a brief interview. Thank you!