This person is responsible for supporting Burglary, Fire Alarm, and Access systems installations and issues for CVS Retail stores.
Fortune 4 CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Alarm Service/Installation Coordinator. This individual is responsible for supporting Burglary, Fire Alarm, and Access systems for CVS Retail stores. Working closely with CVS subcontractors to help resolve Service and Installation issues pertaining to CVS entities. The Alarm Service/Installation Coordinator position is in a fast-paced call center environment working in conjunction with CVS's Central Station Monitoring team on trouble shooting calls. This role provides the opportunity to learn new technologies.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Makes autonomous decisions regarding alarm system configurations and interprets company and department policy.
* Reviews alarm activity from daily Incident Reports provided by the alarm monitoring center and determines if maintenance is required.
* Support calls from stores and service providers to performs technical troubleshooting to resolve alarm problems.
* Calls alarm service companies and schedules maintenance when necessary.
* Issues and tracks work orders on alarm service calls and approves service invoices up to $500.00 each. Reviews and pre-approves invoices for remodels and system upgrades; up through $5,000 per project
* Review's drawings of remodel and addition projects provided by architects and develops security and fire alarm plans for installation by outside contractors.
* Requests bids from, negotiates labor rates and awards projects to local alarm installation contractors.
* Directs, organizes, and controls the activities of contract field technicians to ensure the proper installation and/or repair of store alarm systems.
* Orders alarm equipment and coordinates the shipment of equipment to stores and service providers when to facilitate the repair of store alarm systems and installation of upgrade equipment.
Minimum of 3-5yrs experience in alarm system design, installation &/or servicing. Factory training and hands-on experience with various alarm control equipment including Honeywell, Bosch and DMP systems preferred. Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Must have minimum of 2 year associates degree in electronic technology or equivalent years of related work experience.
Mon - Fri 8:30- 5:00