We are looking for a hardworking Merchandising Strategy Analyst to join our team.
Job Title: Merchandising Strategy Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday; 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Pay Rate: $ 44.28/ hr
Projected Start Date: May 30, 2023 (Full Time - for a 1 year contract)
This position is responsible for providing detailed business analysis to the Category Management Team and will support a subset of categories within the GM/Photo Team. The categories would include Photo, Digital Memory, Picture Frames. Analysis will include sales, margin, retail pricing, promotional markdowns and trending of both internal and market level data. This position is also responsible for performing root cause analysis, problem resolution, category research and identifying potential strategic opportunities. The position will coordinate work streams related to item selection and set up; promotional, seasonal and off-shelf activities; vendor communication; strategic insight development; and reporting.
The ultimate goal of this role is to support category level decision making to drive sales and profitability and establish clear market superiority.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field.
- Business Analytical Experience: A minimum of three to five years analytical experience in a business environment. Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests and quickly pull together data.
- A history of work and/or passion for the retail/consumer industry.
- The ability to run and manage quantitative analysis in a defect-free manner. Mastery of Microsoft Excel is expected in this role.
- The ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach, structure analysis, and develop recommended solutions providing actionable insights. Strong problem solver.
What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!