- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and organizing them for picking.
- Assist in the packing and shipping of medications.
- Track shipped packages making sure that patient is in receipt of shipped package.
- Report any packages that are not delivered.
- Organize shipping reports daily into file for review by Branch Manager.
- Receive non-pharmaceuticals via back dock.
- Ability to learn computer system and work with MS Word and Excel programs.
- Also responsible for other tasks related to placing purchase orders, receiving inventory, tracking and reconciling inventory balances, and selecting product and supplies under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- This position also has responsibility for managing all pharmaceutical product levels, maintaining adequate levels for dispensing as well as managing returned goods to SOP guidelines.
- Organized, detail orientated and problem solving skills important to the position. Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Back to job search
about 1 month ago