Selected candidates will be reviewing provider correspondence for accuracy to then transfer/apply to Medicaid claims.
Experience: basic computer skills, basic Microsoft skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
* Timely handling of sensitive financial information.
* Works cross-functionally with segment peers to successfully implement new business/account activity.
* Enters alpha and numeric data using key-to-disk standalone equipment, PCs, and other data entry terminals.
* Verifies data by sight and machine for completeness and accuracy.
* Follows a pattern of operations generally standardized, but frequently including rules, expectations, and special instructions, which demand close attention.
* Good working knowledge of the operation of data entry devices and numerous applications, job formats, and system commands.
* Performs root cause analysis of items that may hinder claim system efficiency.
Utilizes all applicable system functions available ensuring accurate and timely processing of items.
* Research for missing and/or insufficient information. Maintain production and department records.