One of our clients is looking for a Billing Specialist I (Pharmacy Billing Representative).
Location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract-Full Time (1 year contract)
Pay rate: $19.00-21.00/hr.
Shift hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am -4:30pm
* Third Party insurance claim billing and follow up associated with the dispensing of prescription medication using the bill method required by the payer.
* Transmit or submit claims (paper, electronic) to insurance payers for reimbursement.
* Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors.
* Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail actions taken to resolve outstanding unbilled claims.
* Maintain patient demographic information in data collections systems.
* Work all billing reports and queues while remaining in accordance with payer and company policy guidelines.
* Research and respond by telephone, via the internet and in writing to patients, physician's offices, insurance companies and governmental payers regarding billing issues and problems as well to expedite claims processing.
* 1+ year(s) experience performing healthcare reimbursement, medical insurance billing or related work.
Customer service in healthcare environment.
* Experience working with a healthcare reimbursement system preferred.
* Ability to communicate with clientele in a professional manner; both verbally and written.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to utilize analytical skills.
* Effective customer service skills and experience that shows ability to work in a team environment.
* Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!