CVS HEALTH is looking for Client Services Specialist I - Bilingual Health Concierge *Remote
This is 100% Remote Job
Must be fluent in Spanish language for this role. Please also ensure this is listed on the candidates resume.
* Call Center: open from 8am -12am EST- MUST be open to any schedule within these hours
* 100% Remote and can hire from across the US
* Training is up to 5 weeks; Training shift 9:00am-6:00pm EST
* Skills: Must have a passion for customer service
o Healthcare or Enrollment Benefits experience in call center
o At least one year call center experience
o Strong customer service
* Must have reliable internet (in job description)
o Equipment: Laptop, monitor, docking station, keyboard, USB Headset; mouse and ethernet cord (cannot be wireless)
Virtual Work Environment Requirements
This position is "work at home" and candidate must have a home environment that meets the minimum company requirements:
A quiet, private environment free of distraction, television noise, door bells, pets, family members is necessary with sufficient working space for computer, additional monitor and keyboard/mouse.
* If children are at home, they must have other dedicated supervision.
Internet connectivity requirements: -
* High speed internet required with ability to connect company provided computer via Ethernet cable to home router
* Minimum internet speeds: 25 MB download speed and 3 MB upload speed (as measured by speedtest.org)
The following are NOT acceptable alternatives to a wired high speed internet connection:
* WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, Cellular, Wireless or Hotspot
* Working from public internet locations (such as Starbucks) or outside your home office
High school Diploma
sliding start times between 7:30am - 9:30pm PST ending after 8.5 hours per day; 30 min lunch