*Clinical Trials - Conduct Product Manager
The Clinical Trial Services (CTS) Conduct Product Project Manager will lead the creation of project plans and deployment of critical projects, lead cross-functional teams, track performance and results, and present updates to members of the Senior Leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for actively running multiple time-sensitive, visible and complex projects simultaneously; proactively identifying and solving issues, making recommendations and initiating improvements; delivering project status updates, and managing relationships and expectations of a diverse set of partners.
This role will work with various business partners to drive targeted programs and initiatives utilizing fundamental project management techniques to achieve business objectives. The Clinical Trial Services (CTS) Conduct Product Project Manager will play a coordinator role across multiple business functions in driving Clinical Trial Services (CTS) and Enterprise project teams and initiatives forward.
This role will:
- Act as a vital contributor in the development, implementation, and management of new clinical trial service and product offerings aimed at driving innovation by ideating, assessing, and scaling new clinical trial service opportunities to evolve our delivery model while unlocking value for our business. This includes planning, designing, deploying and delivering new clinical trial capabilities across business units, to full implementation that provide near and long-term value drivers that position CTS for innovative and sustainable growth.
- The Project Manager, in partnership with other Conduct team members will oversee products already committed for deployment as well as identifying innovative opportunities, designing and implementing new conduct service offerings, and optimizing enhancements to existing offerings for ongoing continuous process improvement designed specifically to meet the needs of study participants, clinical staff, and partners. Specifically, you will be engaging key stakeholders in the development and implementation of new processes, methodologies, and service enhancements. You will own services/ programs/products from an end to end perspective, to ensure the team builds and launches products on time, within budget and agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Interact with conduct and business development teams and help translate voice of customer requirements to product specifications.
- Manage product releases and help execute go to market strategy and tactics to ensure a successful implementation. Work with cross functional stakeholders to ensure smooth product releases.
- Collaboratively review incoming study opportunities to identify product feasibility, requirements, and risks.
-Review incoming potential projects and to identify conduct product gaps and inform feasibility to enable: 20%
-Define product requirements from customer feedback, stakeholder input, and regulations:30%
-Design product model and implementation plan: 30%
-Deploy product: 10%
-Identify and implement product optimizations: 10%
Essential Qualifications and Functions:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in clinical trials.
- 8-10 years of experience in a role that involves Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in applied sciences, healthcare, technology or related field required, Masters degree preferred.
- Experience managing or coordinating operations for multi-center, out-patient clinical trials
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCP, ICH, and other regulations for pharmaceuticals
Work Set-up: Fully remote (never coming onsite)
Job Duration: 05/08/2023 to 10/31/2023
Schedule: 9am to 5pm, Mon - Fri