We are looking for a Coordinator I - Associate Eligibility Consultant to join our team!
**Entry Level will be considered, but must have intermediate Windows, MS office knowledge, with at least 1 year of RECENT customer service experience.
Our contingent workforce plays a critical role in working with our new and existing Medicare member clients to process enrollments and various other requests. The position will work in accordance with the Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines to ensure regulatory compliance takes place. This position requires a strong focus around accurate and timely customer support to ensure member enrollment. Key Responsibilities are as follows:
* Identifying and processing different types of documents and routing them to the correct area for processing.
* Processing returned mail and updating members addresses
* Meet monthly established quality and productivity goals on a consistent basis
* Follow work instructions regarding enrollment tasks
* Basic skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
Submit your most recent resume together with your availability for a quick phone interview.