Enrollment Coordinators interface with both individual plan members and employer group and requires a strong focus around accurate and timely customer support to ensure client enrollment and retention.
- Route documents to correct department, process return mail, member calls for address verification
- Identifying and processing different types of documents and routing them to the correct area for processing.
- Processing returned mail and updating members addresses
- Meet monthly established quality and productivity goals on a consistent basis
- Follow work instructions regarding enrollment tasks
- At least 1 year of overall related experience with customer service/member outreach.
- Basic skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines.
- Exceptional prioritization and attention to detail.
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information.