WORK FROM HOME!! Exciting Job Opportunity as a HEDIS REVIEWER III for CVS Health
We, at Medical Recruitment Strategies is in need of HEDIS Reviewer III (Remote, Contract)
Job Title: HEDIS Reviewer III
Job Location: Work from Home but candidates will potentially make onsite visits to provider offices within Illinois.
Training: 2 Weeks (Mon-Fri, 8:30AM-5PM)
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM
Pay Rate: $35.89/HR
Job Period: January 30, 2023 - May 5, 2023
As a HEDIS Reviewer III, your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Participates in the collection and review of medical records to abstract clinical information for HEDIS quality reporting.
- This position interprets relevant clinical criteria through review of medical records, annotates via Adobe PDF and populates a data collection tool to support compliance with HEDIS and CMS performance measures.
- Ensures accurate and complete documentation of required information to meet risk management, regulatory, and accreditation requirements.
- Work with provider offices as needed to schedule/confirm appointments, follow up on medical record submission, and provide patient rosters
- Locate and review ALL assigned medical charts, perform abstraction, copy all supporting documentation per specifications and data enter into the applicable software system ALL assigned abstracts.
Experience / Qualification required:
- RN or LPN or LVN with at least 4 years of previous HEDIS Abstracting or Medical Records Abstracting experience.
- Medical Terminology Knowledge is required
- Ability to read and interpret medical records
- Candidate must commit to attend all required training and conference calls assigned for the project.
- Candidate must return all equipment that is supplied to them in good working condition and in a timely manner at the end of the project
- Must keep all information collected in a safe, organized and confidential manner while maintaining confidentiality of PHI, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
Please submit your most recent resume together with time of availability and updated contact number for a brief interview. Thank you!