We have eight positions for IL residents who live in one of the counties listed below and are interested in doing field case management with the elderly and individuals with disabilities who are approved for in-home or nursing facility care.
- South side Chicago (Chatham/South Shore)
- Southwest side Chicago (Auburn, Pullman, Beverly, Ashburn, Evergreen Park)
- Southwest Suburban Cook County (Chicago Heights, Olympia Fields, Tinley Park) and Will County (Joliet, Lockport)
- Southwest DuPage County, Northwest Will County
- Lake County
- Livingston, McLean, and Ford Counties
- Winnebago County
- Franklin County
Field visits to members' homes are currently on hold due to Covid-19 restrictions, but will resume in the near future. We are currently completing field visits to nursing and supportive living facilities. The Position will require travel to members' homes up to 50-75%. Must live near areas listed due to travel requirements and will work at home in-between visits. We want someone who is organized, efficient, and can work independently.
The Case Manager utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's benefit plan and/or health needs through communication and available resources to promote optimal, cost-effective outcomes. Experience with case management and IL waiver services is preferred.
- Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member's needs/eligibility and determines approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member's benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services
- Application and/or interpretation of applicable criteria and guidelines, standardized case management plans, policies, procedures, and regulatory standards while assessing benefits and/or member's needs to ensure appropriate
- administration of benefits
- Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures
***RN, LCSW, or LCPC with current unrestricted state licensure in IL. REQUIRED
***Experience in Case Management and IL Waiver Services is preferred.
***Minimum 3-5 years of clinical practical experience preferred
***Minimum 2-3 years Care Management, discharge planning and/or home health care coordination experience preferred
***MS Office Suite ( Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook) and as well as some special Proprietary Applications.
Shift: Monday thru Friday 8AM - 5PM CST
Job period: 03/27/2023 to 09/26/2023
Work Set-up: Hybrid Model - Remote with the future possibility of onsite (50% - 75%)