I hope you are having a great day...
We are urgently looking for someone who might be interested for the position: *Nurse Practitioner Core Float - MC
The MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above. Care is documented via computerized electronic health record. This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
MinuteClinic is a division of CVS Health. Our clinic practice locations are located inside select CVS Pharmacy and Target Stores. We are reinventing pharmacy with innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability. Our mission is helping people on their path to better health through patient engagement.
Location: San Antonio, TX.
Job Type: Contract (05/08/2023 - 09/09/2023)
Schedule: M-F:830a-730p, Sa:9a-530p, Su:9a-530p
- COVID VACCINATED
- Completion of a Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Family Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include: Patient-Centered Quality and Safety: Educate patients on maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record. Help develop Patient Centered Practice Teams. Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the day Customer Service Excellence: Increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues.
- Maintain all levels of communication.
- Healthcare Environment Management: Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques.
- Cultivate relationships among practice employees and retail store colleagues. Balance priorities to manage patient care and needs. Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Adapt to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency. Demonstrate core values of CVS Health MinuteClinic in all communications and interactions. Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care.
- Validates insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
If you are interested, please respond with your UPDATED RESUME so I can immediately assist you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!