Awesome Job Opportunity as Family Nurse Practitioner for CVS Health (Onsite)
We, at Medical Recruitment Strategies is looking for the best Family Nurse Practitioner for CVS Health
Job Title: Family Nurse Practitioner
Job Period: April 17, 2023 - December 30, 2023
Job Location: Irmo and Lexington, South Carolina
- Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 7:30PM with 60 min lunch at 1:30PM
- Saturday: 9-5:30PM with 30 min lunch at 1PM
- Sunday: 9-4:30PM with 30 min lunch at 1PM
Pay Rate: $52.43/HR
As a Family Nurse Practitioner, your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Accurately, evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to Minute Clinic policies and procedures
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all times
- Facilitates the development of effective Patient Centered Practice Teams
- Responds to patient care inquiries throughout the day
Experience / Qualification required:
- Completion of a Master's Degree Level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- New Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) graduates will be considered
- DEA required.
- BLS Certification
Please submit your most recent resume together with time of availability and updated contact number for a brief interview. Thank you!