Job Role: Nurse Practitioner Core
Company: CVS Health
Location: Beaumont TX
Contract: 6 Month
PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counselling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above.
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health record. This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- MinuteClinic is a division of CVS Health. Our clinic practice locations are located inside select CVS Pharmacy and Target Stores.
- We are reinventing pharmacy with innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability. Our mission is helping people on their path to better health through patient engagement.
Completion of a Masters Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
What days & hours will the person work in this position? List training hours, if different.
M-F:830a-730p, Sa:9a-530p, Su:9a-530p