- Assists in providing clinical services including but not limited to performing COVID-19 point of care testing in a unique setting.
- Will assist with greeting patients, complete accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
- You will provide clinical and operational support for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including on site employer clinics, mobile sites, on site retail location, and other possible site locations.
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID-19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results. Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control, lab processing requirements.
- You must be able to work within a collaborative team of professionals and at times independently. Will be expected to travel to and staff locations within a manager-defined area as needed by the business.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate
US$49.50 - US$54.64 per hour
John Russel Lao
3 days ago
Medical Recruitment Strategies