CVS is looking for a Pharmacist to join the team!
Payrate: $55 to $57/hr
- This position is responsible for dispensing prescriptions and coordinating clinical services for specialty drugs and compounded medications serviced at the branch location.
- Responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
- Must also translate prescriptions, perform compounds and dispense and check prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Must be comfortable communicating by telephone or email, with patients and physicians for patient care.
- Will also be responsible for resolving orders via the EA (External Adjudication) queue.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm D.
- Also required with at least two years experience as a pharmacist.
- Must have an active license in good standing.
Please send your updated resume and availability time for a quick phone interview.