Job Title: Pharmacist - In Store Immunizing
Duration: 2+ Months (Possible extension but not guaranteed)
Job Location: Allentown, PA 18102
Easton, PA 18040
West Chester, PA 19380
Kutztown, PA 19530
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Effort, PA 18330
Coatesville, PA 19320
Reading, PA 19602
Schedule: Part Time - 15 hours/Week (Possibility of more hours depending on availability of work) Immunizing clinic hours are Mon-Sat and high-volume stores are 10am-7pm and low volume stores are 3pm-7pm. Candidate need to be available to complete minimum 15 hours/week. Shifts may vary. Travel to other pharmacies up to 30 miles.
Description: As an Immunizing Pharmacist, you have a critical role at the forefront of delivering our purpose, modelling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients. A key component of the Immunizing Pharmacist role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. You will be responsible for the administration of multiple immunizations (ex: flu, shingles, COVID etc) Additionally, you will:
· Lead with Heart - display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers, and colleagues on your team
· Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting.
· Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
· Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment.
· Actively contribute to a 'team' culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm, and pride
· Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed.
· Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
· Imply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors.
· Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (e.g., APhA)
· Active BLS
· Valid Driver's License
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree