Location: 200 Highland Corporate Drive Cumberland Rhode Island 02864 United States
Hours are 8:30 to 5 p.m.
dependent on recall status flexible if no recalls that day they can leave early. not 40 hours a week.
On call but need to be available daily between 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Best suited for someone that doesn't want the commitment of an FTE role.
- Software used: Healthhub and MS Office
- This Senior Advisor position will be responsible for overseeing recall execution for Retail Long Term Care and Target pharmacies.
- In addition the individual will be responsible for working with Senior Directors and Directors of Specialty Trade to review redline and negotiate aspects of CVS specialty pharmaceutical contracts.
- The individual will have the authority to review and approve recalls and finalize specialty contract redlines.
- Finally the Senior Advisor will provide much needed clinical expertise for the return goods team related to pharmacy inventory and dispensing habits