* Contribute directly to sales and margin goals in assigned categories.
* Analyze profit and loss information for the category, develop sales and margin projections, and assist Category Manager in P&L reconciliation.
* Responsible planogram review and assortment and flow optimization.
* Analyze relevant data and incorporate findings and recommendations into Category Plans (i.e., optimal SKU mix; promotional programs) for merchandising programs from 1 to 3 years.
* Drive tactical execution of day-to- day plan activities (e.g., builds off-shelf plans, seasonal programs, track promotional period and performs post appraisal to take corrective action if necessary.
* Responsible for promotional strategy and execution.
* Collaborate with an internal team of CVS professionals in Inventory, Pricing, Promotion, Finance, Store Brands, Store Design and Store Operations.
* Analyze sales records and inventory levels of current stock; seek new, alternative foreign and domestic suppliers.
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of current competition; search out new competitive opportunities and make recommendations.
* Keep abreast of changes in the market.
* Research customer product preferences, supplier prices and the competitive environment.
about 1 year ago
Medical Recruitment Strategies