100% WORK FROM HOME! Exciting Job Opportunity as a Workforce Scheduler for CVS Health
We, at Medical Recruitment Strategies is in need of Workforce Scheduler (Remote, Contract)
Job Title: Workforce Scheduler
Job Location: Work from Home
Shift (Candidates should be flexible with the schedule) Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM and then Sat/Sun 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. This is subject to change depending on business needs.
Pay Rate: $19/HR
Job Period: January 30, 2023 - January 29, 2024
As a Workforce Scheduler, your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling Providers and any ancillary staff to ensure adequate market coverage with the goal of keeping the clinics open 100% of the time.
- The Workforce Scheduler must be able to schedule and look at overtime and needs of clinic and understand the dynamic work environment and unique staffing needs of retail health clinics.
- The Scheduler will work with their direct supervisor, the market leadership, and staff to analyze market-level scheduling and financial reports related to staffing & scheduling.
- The Workforce Scheduler will be required to provide limited weekend coverage and will require scheduling flexibility to support Clinics in different time zones.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the work schedules of Providers and ancillary staff using a scheduling tool or related software and other sources for multiple districts/states.
- The scheduler will be responsible for scheduling established markets that have established a rotating schedule. The scheduler will help support all markets with on call duties and replacement of staff as needed.
Experience / Qualification required:
- Previous Scheduling Experience in a medical environment
- 1 or more years of Customer Service experience
- Customer-Service Oriented
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Comfortable navigating web based applications sites; use of related scheduling software systems in the past preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Please submit your most recent resume together with time of availability and updated contact number for a brief interview. Thank you!