About the Company:
Our client is Korea's first premium shoe speciality store for toddlers and kids. it's a listed company in Korea. Since then, its business has become a total shopping platform for kid's fashion and lifestyle brands.
It has over 100 offline stores in Korea and is expanding its online business through. Since the business is getting bigger, they are expanding Singapore. The ideal candidate should have retail management experience, strong leadership skills, and a customer-centric attitude. They will also be responsible for inventory management, merchandising, and hiring new employees.
- Engage with customers to provide exceptional service.
- Manage daily operations and meet sales goals.
- Direct employees in serving customers, inventory management, and in-store marketing.
- Track and manage store inventory.
- Maintain merchandise display and store cleanliness.
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees.
- 3-5 years of retail and retail management experience
- Strong customer service, store operation, and communication skills
- Singapore citizens and PRs only
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Store Operations, Leadership, Visual Merchandising, Inventory Management, Selling, Marketing, Merchandising, Compliance, Communication Skills, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service.
If you are someone keen take on journey as a store manager and do drop us a note to have a broader chat on this role and career options to firstname.lastname@example.org with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684