|Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global luxury brand. Our respected client is seeking a Store Manager who will be responsible for the excellent management of the store through the achievement of the sales objectives building, coaching and maintaining a highly motivated sales team as well as delivering exceptional service to the customers. The role will report to the Commercial Manager and will handle a team of 10. Work is based in Solaire Resort, Paranaque City with 5 days a week, shifting schedule.|
Key job responsibilities include:
Sales Revenue Management and Budget Planning & Retail Operations
- Manage the store in order to achieve sales objectives and store and service KPI's and budget planning process and ensure action plan to achieve sales target
- Ensure time spend on the shop floor with sales team and clients
- Review sales results against budget with action plan to achieve desired performance.
- Make, propose and monitor expenses of existing stores and implement cost efficiency measures together with Store Managers
- Manage all retail operations and procedures and compliance
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (discount etc..).
Store Marketing/ Activities/ Events
- Work with Regional Marketing & Comm to ensure the overall marketing & communication strategy is aligned to store needs
- Propose and implement necessary actions / events/ activities to achieve sales targets
- Analyze sales trend with the support of Marketing & Communication to propose ad-hoc actions to improve boutique performance when necessary
- Assist and coordinate the in-store events together with Marketing & Comms
- New client development - work closely with Marketing dept to develop various aspects of acquiring new clients e.g. advertising, PR, events, referrals from current clients, third-parties collaborations, product launches, etc.
- Existing client development - ensure sales team are active on 1-1 CRM activities like lunches/dinners in celebration of special occasions, support clients' social activities like charity balls, festive gifting, corporate events, after-sales service, etc.
- Constantly nurture relationships with clients, in store and outside the store implementing client database activities, as per marketing guidelines
- Establish good working relationship with Landlord and kept updated about Mall activities
- Work with marketing and comm dept to drive sales to store
- Related to the local environment (city, street, mall, dept. Store) guarantee profound knowledge on brand locations, events and marketing activities and share with Marketing and Management
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation.
- Partner with Commercial trainer in all training implementation plans and follow up.
- Ensure the participation of the store team to trainings in order to develop their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security…
- Constantly coach sales team on extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience.
- Address client concerns/disputes/complains assuring that he client satisfaction is restored.
- Be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising, respect of excellent uniforms and grooming standards.
- Coordinate the maintenance and renovation of stores with ID as appropriate
- Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI's. Provide feedback to Merchandising team on product offers and assortment and collection offer
- Supervise After Sales service request providing excellent service to the customers.
- Ensure the product assortments are appropriate for store and in line with corporate strategies and objectives
Key job qualifications include:
- Graduate of Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
- At least of 6-8 years of Store/Retail Operations, experience is required, with at least 3 years in relevant role.
- Hand-on retail operations background
- Experience in leading a team, at least 5 years in people leadership capacity
- Willing to work in Solaire Resort, Paranaque City on a shifting schedule, 5 days a week