Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with a leading government owned financial services in Indonesia. Our client is looking for Strategic Advisory Senior Associate to develop financial models, provide valuation analysis, and perform in-depth data analysis to formulate actionable ideas. Also to lead the development of quantitative analysis and financial modeling or projection activities to ensure accuracy (historical data, projection assumptions, formulas) and completeness of information, including conducting stress tests around assumptions to ensure the integrity of the analysis. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Main Job Description:
- Conduct research and collect data related to the economy, industry and certain companies.
- Carry out analysis of financial information and prepare in-depth recommendations based on the analysis.
- Responsible for the supervision and accuracy of Associates and/or Analyst tasks, including reviewing the preparation of transaction documents, projections or financial models, research methodologies, and Project implementation activities.
- Work together with various professional advisors.
- Support AVP, VP and Head of Strategic Advisory Service in managing client or project financial transactions.
- Minimum S1 graduate Majoring in Economics/Accounting/Business/Finance from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years in investment banking, capital market, corporate finance, financial and management consulting, private equity, venture capital or in-house M&A is preferred.
- Having WPEE (Wakil Penjamin Emisi Efek) License is preferred
- Have strong financial modeling skills, report writing, strong analytical and data processing skills.
- English proficiency (verbal and written).