International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a SaaS startup. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking the talented Strategic Business Development Director.
The dedicated Strategic Business Development Director will be responsible for growing revenue for the company by utilizing strong skills and industry experience in B2B sales, strategy mapping and negotiation. The talented candidate shall consult with prospects and stakeholders to help achieve their goals and drive business strategies while maximizing the highest level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Oversee the relationship with existing customers, maintain customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Establish new clients and support deeper penetration at existing clients through building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes
- Identify and pursue cross-sell & upsell opportunities to enable portfolio growth
- Identify, lead, and close client opportunities throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key executives and stakeholders
- Make persuasive group presentations, and negotiate pricing and contracts with customers to ensure maximum profitability
- Forecast & achieve monthly, quarterly KPI and compliance goals
- Regularly analyze customer accounts with Customer Success team, identify improvement opportunities and outreach to propose and implement such improvements
- Lead and facilitate regular business review meetings with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle all outreach and communication related to account renewals, upgrades, downgrades and cancellations.
- Continuously update to stay current on industry trends to nurture leads
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, commerce or relevant majors
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a SaaS Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Customer Success or Similar Customer Facing role
- A proven track record of closing successful deals
- Expertise at facilitating an account management review with multiple stakeholders including technical stakeholders and executive leaders
- Excellent presentation skills with an excitement and drive to facilitate multiple customer meetings, demos and negotiations on a daily basis
- Excellent written communication skills with a clear process for proactively nurturing and adding value to customers through email & other means of communication
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking & negotiation skills
- Can-do, positive and energetic attitude, high sense of responsibility
- Good English comprehensive skills