Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia, an executive recruitment consultant, is currently recruiting for a non-profit organization dedicated to establishing standards that ensure the quality and consistency of various products, thereby promoting public health and safety. Our esteemed client is in search of a Strategic Customer Development Manager for a position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- The role involves making on-site visits to assigned and unassigned accounts, identifying key decision-makers, and developing engagement strategies to enhance sales and relationships.
- Responsibilities include converting industry prospects into customers, analyzing sales trends, providing scientific and technical support to customers, identifying collaboration opportunities, understanding macro and micro factors influencing the business, and maintaining updated account information.
- The position also involves developing account-specific plans, conducting financial reviews, and participating in forums and trade shows to promote products.
- Additionally, the individual must work on improving customer experience and collaborate with relevant departments for implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related science field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales and account management experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and / or Biopharma Lab Services industries.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the biotech and pharma industries with established contacts within the research, lab management and product development departments.
- Scientific background/understanding of analytical science coupled with a successful sales track record is preferred.
- Strong account management skills, able to uncover customer needs and sell solutions.