Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading investment firm in Indonesia. Our respected client is a part of large group with various business portfolio and actively leverage and expanding their portfolio as well as seeking new business opportunities.
Currently, they are looking for candidates to fulfil position of Portfolio Manager for Manufacturing Industry. The job is based in Jakarta.
- Managing and developing strategic aspects of business growth, system standardization & foundation, and monitoring of portfolio's performance.
- Counterparts with subsidiary to monitor Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle to ensure business growth and target achievement.
- Analyse operational problem in subsidiary, and liaise with holding company to find solution to be implemented.
- Develop Operation & Production improvement strategy and execution plan together with subsidiary company.
- Actively monitor market growth and strategic issue related in specific manufacturing industry.
- Min 7 years working experience with strong exposure in Manufacturing Operation and Production management.
- Strong in data building, modelling, business planning, and analytical support.
- Good in building relationship, and interpersonal communication.
- Graduated from reputable university
- Analytical, Self-disciplined, Highly-driven, dynamic and motivated.