Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an integrated creative agency with capabilities in brand strategy, advertising, customer engagement and commerce, public relations and influence, digital transformation, and partnerships. They are looking for a Strategy Director who will collaborate with the client and other teams to develop positioning and messaging strategies, as well as strategic and tactical marketing communications plans. This position will be responsible for providing input throughout the creative development process to ensure all client deliverables are "on strategy" The job is based in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Development of brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work including digital
- Design and implementation of research projects to address client business issues, gain insight into target audiences and testing ad concepts
- Identify business growth opportunities where the company can support the client.
- Help set and guide team to deliver for a modern marketing world.
- Bring best-in-class knowledge and inspiration to the table, providing thought leadership across the agency.
- Drive twin peaks of effectiveness and creativity
- Passion and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions across multiple platforms, digital, traditional, and social.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience in brand/marketing/communications strategy, experience in integrated brand and digital communications.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of building clients and expansion of client wins.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, leading all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations aligned with communications solutions
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Experience navigating large and complex organization, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Expert knowledge of all agency departments, capabilities, and service areas
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets, and brands, and what it takes to stand out and succeed.
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge and lead
- Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency