Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious business school and research institution. Our highly respected client is seeking a Student Recruitment Sr. Supervisor who has a minimum of two to three years of experience. This is an onsite work set up based in Makati City, Philippines.
The Student Recruitment Coordinator oversees the recruitment for degree programs through counselling, phone calls, in-person appointments, and recruitment events. Working closely with and under the guidance of the Recruitment and Admissions Manager, the Student Recruitment Coordinator helps devise and execute strategies to ensure that the school meets the set targets for each degree program intake.
- Plans, develops, and coordinates marketing and recruitment activities events for assigned program.
- Leads and executes conversion from prospect to applicants.
- Serves as the primary contacts for all recruitment related activities and opportunities for assigned program.
- Achieve enrollment targets by pro- active and consistent follow through and counselling of prospective students and partners.
- Tracks and maintains all contacts and prepares/presents reports as needed.
- Leases with internal collaborators to spearhead and ensure the efficiency of the admissions process, including the Finance Services Group, CRM, ICT, website administrator, et al.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business or marketing management, Education Management, or other relevant field.
- Minimum Experience: 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Business Understanding: Functional areas of General Administration, Marketing, Finance and Sales
- Must be confident, presentable and have excellent communication skills.