We are seeking a Resident Care Supervisor - Department that will oversee the medication system staff members. The position is responsible for coordinating and overseeing safe and accurate medication administration processes, as well as holding a supervisory role with medication aides within the facility.
$3,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by the hospital that begin on your first day of employment.
- Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay differentials)
- Best-in-class benefits - full medical, dental and vision starting on your first day
- Continuing education & growth opportunities
- 401k retirement plans with employer matching
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days and holidays
- The resources & career growth opportunities of one of America's largest health care systems
- COVID-19 safety: PPE (N95 fitted masks, gloves and face shields provided)
- Education to meet certification, license or registration requirement
- Current, unencumbered LPN Licensure by the Oregon State Board of Nursing with no restrictions related to working in an environment where narcotics are available
- Current BLS at time of hire
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Health Care Provider certification within six (6) months of hire
- Five (5) years experience working as a Licensed Practical Nurse that includes:
- Two (2) years working in a supervisory role
- Experience with medication systems
- Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally, and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
About our hospital in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, the hospital offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.