Our Ideal Candidate
- Desired education - Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years with Commercial, Finance, Sales, Procurement/Supply Chain, Contract Management and/or IT project delivery background with proven track record of managing strategic contracts or suppliers with spend of > USD 10 mil.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS-Excel), SharePoint. Preferably with knowledge of other IT tools and systems such as SAP Ariba, Confluence, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience in stakeholder management up to CxO levels internally and externally with suppliers in complex business environment
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and communications skills and negotiation skills to influence and align demands, drive change and deliver the results.
- High integrity, self-motivated and ability to identify problems, contribute, propose solutions and follow-up diligently towards resolution.
- Team player and able to learn quickly, manage ambiguity in an agile environment and work effectively across multiple organisations in a global team.
- Sound knowledge of technology sourcing and contracting methodology, e.g. requirement analysis or scope definition, services/tender evaluation, legal-commercial principles and contract variations.
- Some level of familiarity with IT environment, emerging technologies and IT standards, policies and procedures and project management framework.
- Able to perform analysis and reports, develop and cocreate plan to address challenges, opportunities and synergies with a strategic mindset for the various lines of business as an Enterprise.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Risk management skills specifically related to third parties would be ideal.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684