Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Pharmaceutical company that provides innovative health and wellness products. Our respected client is seeking a Supply Chain Manager that will oversee all activities and deliverables of the department covering but not limited to the following; inventory management activities, logistics operations, procurement, demand & supply planning.
Job Summary: The role is accountable to the regular review, updating, and implementation of all SOPs and approved processes, and exercises full leadership on all internal and external capabilities of the department including but not limited to manpower, stocks, and facilities, and day to day coordination and transactions. The job is based in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Analyzes, creates, and implements the overall supply chain strategy.
- Maintains supply chain inventory and identifies short-term and long-term solutions on supply chain processes.
- Collaborates with other departments/divisions and internal and external stakeholders to create and support organizational plans for continued business growth.
- Ensures supply chain processes meet organizational and legal requirements and standards
- Communicates and negotiates with external business partners (manufacturers and suppliers, distributors) to ensure full compliance with all the terms of service agreements.
- Maintains alignment of strategic plans with internal and external partners through inventory status reports considering the operational issues and concerns.
Demand Forecast and Planning Management:
- Coordinates and aligns with marketing on the forecast and inventory of all brands and products
- Oversees the intelligent and accurate demand forecast anchored on effective implementation plans.
- Manages the effective implementation of all demand planning processes ensuring full commitment to the accuracy of forecasts, and alignment of inventory levels to fulfill customer demands.
- Leads inventory processes to ensure an optimal level of inventory accuracy and timely delivery to support sustainable growth and increase profitability.
- Manages inventory levels and logistics analysis that ensures zero or very minimal excess of inventories and while maximizing inventory.
- Ensures accurate physical inventory processes through the precise, consistent and timely monitoring of all SAP transactions, daily warehouse balancing, and monthly inventory reconciliation.
Logistics and Warehouse Management:
- Ensures efficient warehouse operations by developing plans and procedures, optimized movement of goods, and implementation of security and safety procedures
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Manages the procurement team in the timely sourcing and purchase materials, supplies, and services needed by the organization and drives cost-saving quality improvement processes.
- Reviews, designs/ re-designs and evaluates all procurement standards and protocols and ensures the highest level of integrity in all negotiations and transactions.
- Enables team members to be constantly updated on current trends and best practices on the following but not limited to inventory transactions, warehouse reconciliations, and cycle count programs.
- Provides coaching and mentoring of team members for upskilling and competency building
Bachelor's degree, preferably a graduate of Industrial Engineering, Business Management or any related course
More than 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably a seasoned Supply Chain Manager
More than 5 years of experience in a leadership position.
Must have practical experience and expertise in SAP or a similar ERP for supply chain management.
Excellent data analysis/reporting and data management, planning, and organization skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Business acumen and industry knowledge (GMP, FDA, ISO, and other certifications and industry regulations)