Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager on behalf of a food solutions company. The role will report to the Head of Finance & Operations and will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. Role requires onsite work setup at Makati City.
- Oversee functions under Supply Chain such as Warehouse and Distribution, Planning and Operations, and Strategic Sourcing
- Plans and implements overall supply chain strategies, determine and drives the department's KPIs.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Oversees Planning and Operations to ensure availability of production requirements, tasks and schedules are met according to sales projections
- Oversees sourcing of local and imported items, validates all transactions to ensure movements of supplies are aligned with the projections
- Develop process improvement measures to improve forecast accuracy and minimize obsolesce, negotiates and build relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports and demand forecasts pertaining to demand planning processes
- Interacts with sales and customer service department to understand the demand forecast drivers and reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Works closely with Warehouse and Distribution Manager to ensure supply and demands are met based on the agreed KPI with distributors/customers
- Introduces cost saving initiatives through process improvement and vendor/partner negotiations.
- Directly monitor and drive performance of the function leads under Supply Chain, supports professional and leadership development through coaching and mentoring, recommends training to upskill employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
- At least 10 years of exposure in various areas of Supply Chain in the food fmcg indsutry sector, with at least 5 years in managerial capacity
- Leadership and people management; good interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills
- Strong strategic and business mindset; highly analytical
- Proven ability to demonstrate data-driven decision making, and forecasting experience