Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting an Supply Chain Manager on behalf a leading multinational dialyses service provider company. The role will directly report to the Country Head and will be responsible to lead and deliver effective Supply Chain Operations management in relation to vendor landscaping, negotiations, and coordination for ensuring availability of key consumables for critical service deliveries. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Makati City.
- Utilize data and market trends to accurately forecast supply and demand requirements, ensuring optimal inventory levels and avoiding shortages or excesses.
- Manage procurement activities, including vendor identification, evaluation, and selection. Conduct comprehensive vendor landscaping to ensure a robust and diverse supplier base.
- Foster strong relationships with vendors and drive negotiations to obtain favorable terms and pricing. Continuously monitor vendor performance and collaborate to address any issues or concerns.
- Collaborate and coordinate with vendors to ensure timely deliveries of goods, maintaining effective communication channels and addressing any potential delays or disruptions proactively.
- Develop a deep understanding of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS); conduct analyses and create reports to identify cost drivers, optimize expenses, and enhance profitability.
- Establish, monitor, and report on key supply chain management KPIs to evaluate performance, identify areas for improvement, and drive operational efficiency.
- Implement robust inventory tracking systems and processes across centers to ensure accurate stock levels, minimize wastage, and facilitate timely replenishment.
- Identify and lead cost efficiency initiatives related to COGS, exploring opportunities for process optimization, waste reduction, and cost savings.
- Manage the requirements and budgeting for capital expenditure (capex) across various centers, ensuring proper allocation and utilization of resources.
- Continuously seek and evaluate cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes, exploring alternatives, optimizing logistics, and implementing best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree; Masteral degree in supply chain related courses is an advantage
- Solid experience in Supply Chain Management preferably in distributed network model; at least 5 years in sr. supervisory or managerial experience is a must
- Experience in 3rd Party Warehousing & Logistics is a must
- Proficient in systems and MS Excel
- Good leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; structured and detail oriented
- Preferably with Good Understanding of Importation and Local Regulations on Distribution