|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a renowned multi-national company. The Supply Chain Planner will manage the supply planning process for Philippines including order planning, shipment planning / monitoring, co-pack coordination, customs clearing, and activity management process to ensure product availability for the optimum costs and inventory level. This role is on a hybrid work set-up and will be reporting to the Market Supply Planning Manager. |
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Cover end-to-end supply planning process
- Ensure proper inventory management for distributor to ensure efficiencies and improvements in cash, volumes and product hygiene.
- Handle the supply and co-pack coordination with sales/marketing & accrual of logistics conversion cost to meet with business needs in terms of product availability, inventory, and costs.
- Manage inbound process including customs clearing, & coordination of product registration
- Coordinate conversion of demand forecast into Ex-ship forecasts, taking into account available inventory, pipeline lead time, phasing of clearance and then submitting into Sourcing Units.
- Manage product freshness and inventory at distributors to improve customer service, optimize pipeline inventory, and minimize total business costs.
- Participate in activity management to ensure product availability in market on time as per project plan.
- Represent planning requirements back to distributor and sourcing units to coordinate product availability for production, sale and co-pack.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- At least 7 years work experience in supply chain
- From FMCG, Manufacturing or Oil & Gas companies
- Strong experience in supply planning, demand planning
- Digitalization experience is an advantage
- Superior organizational and time management skills for effective planning and execution of objectives
- Strong sense of self-motivation and professional responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.